General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I think this will be one for this year for many!
Aargh! Reggaeton - my least favourite latin dance music genre! I do wonder just how many of the people bopping away to it this summer realise just how explicit the lyrics are - and how many will be doing the authentic reggaeton bum to groin grind 'dancing' ;-). I still remember my first encounter with Reggaeton at Carnevale in Cuba in 2005 - it was the first time I'd ever seen so many open public displays of frottage in my life. Talk about culture shock :-0
ITs the highest selling song ever apparently.
:rofl
Speedos!! Reminds me of Ipanema. Our hotel section was right next to the Rainbow flag section.
Love it, Andy, much closer in spirit to the tongue in cheek lyrics of most Cuban Reggaeton. :-)
Driftaway by Uncle Kracker seemed to be stuck on repeat when I was on route to Ireland over 7 years ago now.
Andy, looks like Speedo love Mikey's parody too! I have a young relative who works for them and I shared the link you give above with her on FB and this is the link she sent me back :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4QzO2veXLI
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.