Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Fantastic review and pics too , what a great balcony , especially on the sea front .if you want to be in the very middle of Playa Blanca I don't think you would find a better place . The facilities all look very good .
That is a massive balcony! Bet you spent a lot of time there.
It was simply perfect, in every way. I've always much preferred the beach and sea to a swimming pool, and this was very much a consideration when trying to find somewhere I really liked.

As I expected (having watched the Friday LGW- ACE flight for a few weeks), we flew out with SmartLynx, who have wet-leased three aircraft to easyJet for the summer. Absolutely no problem there; plenty of leg room, comfy seats and polite staff.

Flew back with Norwegian, my first time with them; again, no problems whatsoever and would definitely fly with them again.
Fantastic review indeed, it made me want to go myself. What was the area like that you was in as we are looking to go to the Playa Blanca 😊
It's in the heart of the town of Playa Blanca, directly above the town beach. There are two, much bigger, beaches in the resort, both within walking distance.
Promenade runs almost the entire length of the resort, so it's easy to access the various areas.
This apartment is surrounded by fantastic restaurants and a few bars, plus the usual tourist shops.
Glad you had a great time Pippy 👍 Looks beautiful.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.