Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
A
Companies tend to respond quickly to tweets for some reason. You could also try facebook. Have you checked recent reviews of the hotel? If building work is well underway and its noisey it will be talked about.It may not be as bad as you imagine. Difficult to say what to do if you can't even get a response from them. Its not what you want is it, when a holiday is supposed to be a time to de-stress.
I have messaged them on their facebook and pointed out your post. Hopefully you will get some help!
There is some information on being notified of building works in our holiday advice forum. Click here 

Please let us know how you get on & we're always here to help should you need further assistance 👍
I did get a reply from Thomsons fb message. If you message them directly they will help you. Please let us know how you get on!
  • Edited by Fiona 2017-08-07 15:44:47
Thanks Fiona, I finally got an email saying the building work has stopped as they hadn't had a relevant authority permit to start building, fingers crossed they don't get one before we go!!
Thankyou so much, it may have worked!!
Great news! Now you can finally get into holiday mood :sun2
Excellent news. Still remember the facts shown in the link if you do get troubled once there.

Report it to your rep asap & get a copy of your complaint.
Take photos & video evidence of any disruption.

This will help should (hopefully not) the building works start up & disturbs your holiday.

Have a lovely time. 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.