Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
I don't suppose you have a screenshot?
Which airline are you booked onto? Try contacting them to see if they will refund.
Not good customer service from On The Beach when you immediately contacted them.
This don't make sense. They have either booked it and paid the airline or they havent.

If they have the money would be with the airline. If not, it's with OTB. How they are offering you a refund is bizarre and unsure how that can happen.

You need to take this up with the airline and see what they say. I would assume OTB would not make any money on the luggage so would just pass the booking onto the airline. That's why them offering you a refund makes no sense..
Hi,
It was Monarch, we are back now.
I am so frustrated!
You're back? Sorry I'm not sure what you mean.

I'd contact Monarch & ask them what they have booked for you.

Did you pay by credit card?
We are back from holiday. And I paid by debit card. When I checked in the Monarch crew member of staff said she had noted that no bikes were present or required.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.