Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Looking for a holiday now to Sunny Beach for August.
Nearly booked with Holidaygems because of the low prices but then saw the horror reviews so searching again.
A friend has not long returned from SB. She said prices were good. She likes it there and has already been a couple of times.
I stayed at the Grand Hotel in Sunny Beach twice last year and it was ace. Unfortunately the prices are a bit high for my liking this year. I was wonderin if anybody has worked with Holiday Discount Centre and if so, what were their experiences. I'm quite liking the look of Sun City Hotel in Sunny Beach for September.
Holiday discount centre is a comparison site. Who is it they are sending you to?
I gave up on that idea thanks. Went through Travelsupermarket and got booked with Balkan Holidays that way. Thanks for the reply
Did you get the same price?
September is a great time to go :)
  • Edited by Fiona 2017-07-16 16:49:57
I got it for £630 for the two weeks. It probably would have been around the same cost with Holiday Discount centre once they added on all the hidden costs such as transfers and hold luggage. I'm happy enough with that. I went last September and the temperature was a lot better for me that in June. I found it too hot in June but then I'm from Orkney and not used to such high temperatures!! :-)
That's a good price!
Have a great time & please come back & write us a holiday report on your return 👍
Thank you very much. If I'm sober enough to remember anything I will certainly do that. I really enjoyed it both times before at The Grand. It's a very fine place to stay right in the middle of everything but not too noisy.
I was very lucky last summer, I booked hotel Udacha Studio for around 11 euros per day for two people. Which means it was around 6 EUR/ night for me! This week was lovely, it was warm beginning of September. Not so crowded anymore, also the highest temperatures were gone but the sea was still warm. Ladies enter clubs for free, men have to pay a little.
It's worth to choose Bulgaria, because the weather is perfect, it's a lovely country and half cheaper than in western countries. For example in Barcelona I paid around 9-12 euros for a dish, while in Bulgaria 2-6 euros.
I was going everyday to the clubs to dance and sing, also the cost of the drinks is affordable.
Action Park was fun :)
And all water sports...
Wow ! Such a good price for your hotel!
For some reason I've always felt too nervous to go to Bulgaria. It may stem from years ago when there was lots of reports about poor hotels & dodgy money exchangers lurking on the street corners 😂
We're going I n September, staying in the belle Vue this time , stayed in the lti Neptune beach last time
Good to see you back to HT dennieswife!
We’re going in 6 weeks to Albena, Primisol Ralitsa Superia
Something to look forward to!
just booked for august...cant wait it will be my first time in bulgaria...going to tsavero
Jules we stayed there a couple of years back - nice hotel, well situated at the top of the hill. love Albena too. Enjoy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.