Travel Agency Complaints

Do you have a complaint against a travel agent and how you have been dealt with during or after booking your holiday? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Denise
It's annoying when this happens.
Were you given the option to cancel?
When you say you were refunded- did that include a day less at the hotel only? You obviously need also to get a refund for the change of room category.
You need to check your T&Cs. I did have a look and think you also need a pretty miserly compensation of £10 per person.( but may have clicked on the wrong one)
Thanks fiercely Fiona I will look a bit later and lstvu know. I think the refund was for the room difference .
I was assuming you had a day less but did they just move the whole holiday on by a day?
Yes we were due to fly sat 6th Jan moved to sun 7th bit they say the room is not available but i can't see that one day makes any difference as we asked for that room 15 months ago when we booked it.
Which hotel is it? Have you tried a dummy booking to see if you can find availability? Also perhaps its not available for the day at the end of the holiday? Try phoning and asking if that is the case, and you wouldn't mind moving for that day
Hi Denise 👍 I'd be disappointed too if they removed my sea view room. It'd be one of my first choices the view.

Which hotel is it? Have you tried looking on their website to see if a sea view room is available?
It's hotel lo s gigantis in Tenerife. I've googled and nothing available for that w weeks. Which makes me think it's over booked.
Is it the Tui Sensimar Los Gigantes?
Yes that's correct. It's a lovely place
I've tried the hotel's website & Expedia for 7th January for 14 nights & as you say there's no availability. Looks like the hotel is full. I suppose on a more positive note you didn't end up being moved to another hotel which often happens.
Okay the best way to book a flight online as well with cheap prices there's a website Voyages Booth it is one of the fastest growing and trusted online flight booking agency. Travelers can book their trips from any corner of the globe through the website or over the phone. By comparing multiple airlines travel experts gives the best cheapest flight tickets.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.