Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi

If you go onto tenerifesunshine.com they organise these trips and they also have a live chat facility for any questions you might have. They are a totally reliable company based on the island and will either post the attraction tickets to your house or deliver them free of charge to your hotel.
Last time I visited Tenerife I went on the freebird vip trip to see the whales and dolphins setting off from peurto colon. It was the best trip of my life seeing them swim along beside you. We had free drinks all trip and lunch. They also moored off los gigantes so everyone could have a swim in the ocean. However if you are prone to even getting a bit seasick please take sealegs tablets before setting off as although I don't usually get sick the journey on the way out made me so ill.
Hi,

We have also done the Freebird trip, and with drinks and food included and excellent package.

Here is a link to my photo's:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/PeterJD01/Tenerife#

Top left press slideshow, slide 14 - 16 are Freebird.
jennibean81 wrote:
I went on the freebird vip trip to see the whales and dolphins setting off from peurto colon..... We had free drinks all trip and lunch. They also moored off los gigantes so everyone could have a swim in the ocean. However if you are prone to even getting a bit seasick please take sealegs tablets before setting off
We did that trip a few years ago - I have never been seasick before but I felt so queasy on that one, and so did lots of other people! I was okay while the catamaran was moving, it was when we stopped for a while to watch the whales, all the bobbing up and down just sent me a bit green! The swim in the ocean later on was lovely though, and made me feel much better!
The catamarans are the best boats to go on the avoid sickness as they have 2 hulls which act like stabelisers. The pirate type boats are the worst as they rock around at the slightest swell :(

Have look at the tenerifesunshine website as a previous poster said, they will deliver ticket to you so it saves loads of hassle :)
I remember seeing the big pirate ships had a plank to walk off etc but thought it was more for the 18-30 holidays. We were on the catamaran and like I said although of has the two hulls etc. It was pretty bad on the sea sickness for even my strong stomach. I def recommend sea legs before the trip you can get them in boots etc.
Hi. I was in Feebird Catamaran excursion, and it was a great experience. you can enjoy in Costa Adeje. The 3h excursion is enough to see pilot whales and Dolphins and have a nice connection with nature. We saw dolphins in freedom and it was a better experience than see dolphins and whales in cautivity in Loro Parque.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.