Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
You might get a few answers if you try this question in the Cyprus Forum.

Sounds fantastic what you've booked, hope you have a good time.

We've been all inclusive several times now and twice to Cyprus, they are usually really good quality and if I'm correct this is a gold hotel?

We've also done gold and platinum a couple of times and they are also worth the extra.
Hope you get some replies and enjoy your indulgence!
Thank you lisaeugene, we are really looking forward to it! Probably why I am post on here in some ways, trying to find more stuff to look forward to :lol:

It is a Gold hotel yes, so hopefully it will be very thin on the ground with under 16's. Not that I normally mind them however its our honeymoon!

I have posted this in the Cyprus forum as well... trying to get the maximum exposure 8)
We stayed at the Atlantica Golden Beach, Paphos the year before last for our main holiday.
A 'nice' hotel, with everything you could wish for. Entertainment a bit cheesy - Thomson animations team with a 'Guest Star' imported in, every other night. Given your stated age, I think you will be a little young compared to the rest of the guests who are a mix of older (40's - 50's) UK and Continentals. Pool is pleasant, but not brilliant if you like a good swim. Food generally good with a speciality restaurant available as a pre booked venue on a single night each week you are there.
I was treated to a manicure by my partner and was not particularly impressed by the service provided for the price, the Jacuzzi mentioned is actually in the salon, so don't expect any privacy if you use the facility.
All in all as A/I regulars we have been to better. In your age group, I would think the Riu Cancun is more like your sort of scene!
Thanks for your comments Camilla ... your assessment is well against the grain for this hotel but its nice to hear your side of the story as well.

I had a look at the Riu Cancun it looks really nice however its also about twice the price! :lol: and we have already booked unfortunetly so we are not looking for alternatives.

Not to bothered about the entertainment....

Thanks for your comments.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.