Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi, Have to say Golden Sands is a smaller version of Sunny Beach, although not so quite in your face.

8) Toonman
Hi copperworks have been going to G/S for years it is very lively at night with discos :ghug on till six in the morning .But if your hotel is away from them then it is not so bad as you can get a sleep .We have used the Dana palace for the last few years as it is in a quiet area ,the only snag with it is that it is at the top of a hill ,but G/S is full of hills . Every year there are more and more new hotels so it is large but not as large as S/B. We have always had a great holiday in G/S and have made many new Bulgarian friends ,so try it and see if you like it :?:
Hi Copperworks

I agree with Toonman. GS is quite lively, though not as big as SB.
Why not try St Konsatantin ? It is much more relaxed and quieter than Golden Sands, but GS is only a short taxi/bus fare away if you want a change of pace.

We stayed at the Hotel Ritza in St Konstantin in June and had a wonderful holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.