Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Prices in Salou
5 Posts
I was also wondering whats the approx price of lager and vodka with a mixer

That sounds a disgusting drink! :)
It's been a couple of years for me but I'd say lager will be between 2.5 and 3 euros a pint (500ml)
Vodka and mixer you're looking at 3-4 for the cheap stuff and 4-5 for the good stuff!
However there will always be cheaper bars if you look and I think last summer was a bit of a let down in salou so maybe they'll drop the prices this summer to get people in their bars! Hope so!
I agree lager is disgusting, but thats the OH's :rofl

Now a nice vodka with diet coke, listening to some evening entertainment and watching the sun go down - heaven!

Thanks for your info.
Hi,

Going out to Salou in August this year, Was wondering if anyone had been out recently to give us the avergae price for drink (Pint and a vodka and mixer). Booked half borad so only really be lunch now and then. Also if anyone had visted the them park,Would really like to go.

Thanks.
hi there

just returned from a 4 day break had a fab time!

lager was 2.50 per pint, we did however find it at 1.50 in some places. i was paying 4.00 for malibu & coke so i am sure it will be the same. we found some bars were doing specials on cocktails a jug for 10 euros and you get a free t shirt. we were there 4 full days self catering and spent about 400 so i didn't think it was too expensive :cheers

we didn't go up the park this time as it was just a chill out time, but we have been many times before and it is well worth the money, rides, shows and park is great, if you go in the summer there is a firework display at midnight which is fab too! i would suggest you buy your tickets in the uk, look for barcelona point website they have the best deal on single day tickets, you buy one day and get one free, tried to post the link but it wouldn't let me xx
have a fab time! wish i was coming with you!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.