Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
one thing you will never hear me say about the island of malta is,"you will love it or hate it" whats all that about i'd like to know.

Thank god for that we don't want to start the new HT year off on a low now do we :roll:

Regards
Sliema2
hello sliema2,many thanks for your comment,best regards,tiny6862.
I've added this hotel to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review HERE
There are a few reviews on this page

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm

Scroll about 1/2 way down the page to the Malta Bugibba section, then it's approx 1/2 way down the new page again.

Enjoy your holiday, oh you will how could you not love Malta :sun
hello kiltman-graham,many thanks for the info,thats a great website,dare i say it,almost as good as holiday-truth.com,!! best regards,tiny6862.
Hi tiny,

We stayed at the Primera in August for a week. Although I read some bad reviews on other forums, we were more than happy with this hotel. Food was pretty good - good choice too. Rooms a bit run down, but cleaned every day. Only negative point is the tiny pool on the roof, but if you are out and about visiting the lovely beaches most days, then this won't really bother you. Also staff always pleasant and helpful. We found the other guests very friendly too. There did seem to be a lot of foreign exchange students there in the summer, but they were no bother really (apart from shoving you out the way at breakfast time...).

Any specific questions you have just let me know.
hello pcolumbo,many thanks for the info on the primera hotel,i am aware of the small rooftop splash pool but thats not a problem as i prefer to swim in the sea, perhaps when i go to malta in early june foreign exchange students will not be in residence,it sounds as though you enjoyed your stay at the primera and i thank you very much for your response to my query,on the strength of your comments its quite likely that i will go ahead and book,watch this space,best regards,tiny6862.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.