Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi depends on what part you want in costa ajede there is sol sun beach great complex on the front and lots for the kids to do in thee area
loscristanos victoria court 1 is a great complex great pool and bar area but no enterainment most of the private complexes dont have kids clubs
Thank you for your replies. I have been looking at the Paradise Club in Torviscas Alto, but not sure what the area is like. I know it's a bit far out, but i don't know if there's any bars, restaurants and supermarkets close by. We don't want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere. Parque Santiago 11 is another option, but doesn't have much for kids, but is in an ideal location. Granada Park does look nice but i think may be a bit a far out.

Any information on any of these properties would help greatly.

Thanks again

Maxine
Hi stella, we have stayed at parque santiago 2 a couple of times now through a private letting, beatifull 2 bed dupex, really like the complex, we have a young daughter, she was 6 and then 7 the times we went and although there is no entertainment ( its all private owners) you can't go far wrong with the location.
The complex is lovely, no 18 to 30's crowd ! just couples and families, and everyone respects their fellow holidaymakers.
hope this helps,
juby
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.