Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
There are hundreds of properly legit holiday rental agencies. This is to do with self catering accommodation listings sites, where private individuals and holiday rental agencies advertise.

A better title would be "Warning about booking self catering accommodation through listing websites"
AHV

my posts are not at odds with each other - if you had refered to the whole thread about the Pineta Park saga.

in that case the post said beware of.... which was a bit extreme especially since the big culprit was the hotel not the agent. In this case it was just a warning about possible pitfalls when using this agency but was clear that the main culprit was someone else.

As you have already disclosed, you have a financial interest in Holiday-Rentals.co.uk reputation not being questioned which presumably explains your frantic attempts to get this blurred out of sight. Anyway changing the thread name won't make much difference, Google will still find it from the contents if anyone is checking them out - unless you'd like the whole thread to be deleted.
Just to say I've used Holiday-Rentals.co.uk on a number of occasions and never experienced any problems - and no, I do not have a property to advertise on there, :( but one day hopefully I will.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.