General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Any codes please for parking at Glasgow Airport?
Does anyone have a promotion code for Newcastle airport parking please?
Easyjet Holidays....£25 discount until 23rd March....code EJE25REF
Just booked 2 weeks parking at East Mids car park 7 through APH via the Matalan link for £41.64. This is peak season end July/beginning Aug, plus there's no need to leave keys. Other airports available through the link, just go to the main Matalan website and click the link under Reward Card, Pay less out of store. Really pleased with this price as it's less than we paid last year :tup
Thanks for that, cheapest for me is £62.89 in a car park where I am required to leave keys. I have used it before though and it was fine. However I can get a return taxi for £60, so undecided what to do!
For Newcastle airport always checkout the Matalan website.
That always gives me cheapest parking for Newcastle at the official onsite longstay park - ie you don't have to leave your keys.
That's what I did ukbill and the price for the longstay on airport was over the price of a taxi so I think unless another bargain comes along, I will be booking a cab
price for the longstay on airport was over the price of a taxi

I know it sounds crazy, but it's worth checking several times over a period of weeks when booking aiport parking, at any airport. Sometimes they offer cheaper rates for folk booking 3 weeks ahead or more, and yet other times, if the park is expected to be virtually empty I've seen them drop prices closer to the date of travel.
Thomson/First Choice....Code 18016....£50 off Summer Hols....min £750
airport parking codes

use this site i got vip valet and fast lane security fro £50.39, on manchester airport website its £99.99

http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/discounts/12.5-off-airparks-manchester-at-airparks-15054.html

:sun2
Groupon are doing an offer on alpharooms buy a voucher for £20 and you get a £50 voucher so thats a free £30
with summer holidays for 2012 about to come on the market

Does any one have any codes for thompsons or thomas cook

£100 of holiday would be nice
18016 has expired for Thomson..............anybody know of any others please ?
Hi, does anyone have a promotional code for East Midlands Airport please?

Thank you. Sue
hi,
anyone got any codes for travel republic
regards tracey
For interest to code hunters:-
Thomson Codes now seem to appear on Tuesdays, they are typically for £30, and they end on Fridays. The software seems to be a bit smart. It seems to show you the codes if you have visited Thomson multiple times (cookies at work?) but NOT first time in.
And if you are a Cashback hunter as well using something like Quidco, you will notice that the cashback has reduced from £15 to £5. AND the offer of the codes doesn't seem to always be visible if you have gone to the page via quidco.
And, worth noting, Thomson codes in the past also worked on the First Choice website. Now it seems they have been blocked off. So if your chosen holiday is available from both companies, you should assess carefully the price vs price and coupon reduction.
For info Thomson code is currently 22246 for £30 off expiring on 7th October.
Does anyone have a promo code for parking at Manchester airport please?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.