General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Has anyone got a code for any Gatwick Hotels (Marriott or Hilton)....We are off to Dome Rep in May & want to stay at the Airport!

Thanks In advance

Dx
Hilton hotel - Book with FHR for £10 off - code fhr-h2009
Thankyou for that Code............who is FHR?

Debx :cheers
A booking agency stands for - flight hotel reservations, (booked several times with them and had no problems.)
Thomson/First Choice £50 off for May/June holidays - code 11751 - min. spend £750
anyone have promotion code for Newcastle airport.One I used last month not working
What code did you use last time?

We got a week in June for 19.95 using the code guardian.

Think its still working for certain dates but not reducing the cost by much.
yes thats what we used for last month, not working now got two weeksfor £19.95
£10 off Easyjet return flights - code - easyash (very apt)!
£5 off FHR for parking and hotels - FHR=-P2009

luci :wave
Anything for east midlands parking please x
I got 15% off East Mids Car Park 7 through the Matalan website. The offer is available for other airports too through APH. The Matalan site requires you to be a cardholder to get the discount. I got 2 weeks end July/beginning of Aug for £50 which I thought was quite good.
Here's the link

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/content/pay-less-out-of-store/site-content

Doesn't look as though you need a membership card number now either?
Thank you got it for £28 thanks again x
Tried the Matalan link and got the same price as I've had on every other site without any special discount..........

luci :wave
Have just rechecked my dates on East Mids airport website and the Matalan price is still cheaper.
go all the way down to the bottom on Matalan page i thought the same but the cheaper ones are at the bottom.
Thomson - save £50 on all May/June 2010 holidays with code 12273 . Sorry but it runs out at midnight tonight but thought I'd post it anyway.
Monarch return flights £10 off using code SUNSAVER expires 27th May
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.