General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thomas Cook don't issue promo codes for their package holidays!!
Need voucher code for First choice if any one has one thank you x
just reading post about APH above . If you just put /offers in after website address http://www.aph.com/offers/ this takes you to the discount for previous customers page where you can get up to 20% discount depending on how far in advance you book . i'm fairly sure it's available widely on the web anyway via different links but thought I would post it .

Another I use often is the virgin link(again no need to be a customer) to 10% discount on holiday Autos http://www.virgin.com/deals-and-offers/tribe/uk/deals-on-wheels/holiday-autos-brilliant-car-hire-deal
I always get a normal price first to double check I am actually getting the discount and it's never failed me . sometimes I have found a 15% link . just do a google search for "holiday autos 15% discount " or "holiday Autos 10% discount"
HI, do any of the main TOs have any discount codes for summer 2011 holidays yet? Thanks.
Thomsons £50 off valid untill mid July (alledgedly) 11941.

Just booked me a holiday :cheers
Thomsons £50 off valid untill mid July (alledgedly) 11941.

Hi joolz, would that be for holidays in 2011?
Hi Shirley

Hi joolz, would that be for holidays in 2011?

I have just used the code to price a holiday to Kenya in September 2011 and it worked for that date :tup
I used this link http://www.iapa.com/index.cfm/travel/cars.holidayautos?C=1

Got a 10 % discount for holiday autos - used a while back but looks like it'll still work.
Anything for humberside parking yet please ?
Anything foir Newcastle Airport Parking this week please
Any discount codes for Thomas Cook Holiday please?
On site Newcastle airport parking

1 week from 34.99 2weeks from 44.99

To book ring 0191 2144341 quoting SE08S or log on to newcastle airport site.

Terms & conditions apply subject to availability.

Advertised in the local paper, The Sunderland Echo
Does anyone have any codes for Alpha rooms and/or On the beach please.

Thank you

Sue
Just picked up a code for 10% off Hotels.com through Trip Advisor, TA10UKPROMO which expires on 31st August. This was e-mailed to me from the Trip Advisor site. I have just done a dummy booking for October and the discount worked straight away.
Hi i am looking for a discount/promotional code for easyjet please...

thanks

emma
Hi I am now looking for a code for thomsons on a package holiday in aug if anybody has one please

thanks

emma
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.