EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Just a thought is there anyone on this forum that has property in Bulgaria?

Expat
hi we have a villa just outside of albena which we rent out .there are also a lot of expats out there as like most people we seame to be loseing our own country and we might be moving out there ourselves if this is the side of bulgaria you are intrested in i can tell you about the area but if its blackpool (sunny beach ) your after sorry been once not again cheers
Hi Fitzs

Thanks for your reply. Albena is a lovely area been quite a few times and these are the sort of areas we would like to cover. As you said sunny beach is more like a blackpool but there is people that are wanting to go there as well. We are looking to cover a multitude of properties whether it be the calmer resorts such as Albena, Kranevo, Balchik etc to the busier resorts of Sunny Beach and Golden sands. We believe that Bulgaria has a lot of options for Holidaymakers and not everyone will be looking for the big resorts. We feel there is a strong market for the quiet relaxing holiday as well. I am just trying to get feedback from the owners of properties and to see if this sort of service would be a benefit to people looking to rent out their bulgarian property. If this is something you would be interested in please let me know and let me know what of service you would be looking for. i.e key holding, welcome basket, airport pickups etc.

Thanks

Expat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.