Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

You may find THIS THREAD useful for starters ;)

Also, have a look in the Recommended restaurants thread at the top of the forum and the resort reports HERE.

Pippy :)
Thanks pippy :tup

If you have any other info regarding above please let me know ;)

Thanks a mill
It's been a few years since I was last there but I'm sure you'll have more replies fairly soon :)
Pheonix07: Will try to answer some of your queries. If you are staying at the Jable Bermudas apartments there is a thread lower down the page. (never heard of Jabel).New Year can be what you want it,for a lively time visit the Atlantico centre,right in the centre of resort cant miss it there will be touts enticng you in with a free shot! most other bars will have a good New Year atmosphere ,but more relaxed. P.D.C. is mainly a long strip of restaurants and bars so just have wander and choose what you fancy. There is an excursion shop somewhere along the strip should be easy to find also hairdressers. When we went New Year if poured with rain but the next day was lovely. just pot luck really. Hope I have given you some idea of things but am sure you will have a great time. P.S. If the weathers fine they set off fireworks on New Years Eve.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.