Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Just had a call from malta telling me that I might have won a stay here. Has anyone else experienced this ?

From what Ive read on the reviews its a place that should only be visited if they pay for dood aswell, as everything else,

would be good to hear of anyone elses experiences
hi gooner did you by any chance fill in a form at malta airport ? if so it maybe timeshare :wink:
filled out a form at a shopping centre in kent, but even then im sure its timeshare too.

lets see how it goes and what they offer, cos if flights are included it may well be worth it
It probably is timeshare, but hey this is one hell of a nice hotel and if it's free you would have to be completely hatstand not to go there even if you have to listen to a presentation.
Timeshare - too many bad memories of aggro with time share creeps! I'd suggest you give the idea a wide berth!

I would agree with Sliema2 that the Golden Sands is a lovely Hotel run by one of the best hotel groups (Island Hotels) in Malta but I would only stay there as a normal guest. I really don't know why they need to market this glorious place as time share? :hmmm

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.