Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I know she is going bed and breakfast! Keeping this in mind I am starting to think it is the Radisson SAS....

Me and my other half are staying at the Coral Sea Resort (if finished) in the same 2 weeks so was woundering how close etc these 2 hotels are...
There are some good reviews for the Radisson SAS Sharm on the folowing website

http://www.holidaysuncovered.com/frames.htm

Scroll down the page, the hotel reviews are in alphabetical order.

8)
Thanks for that! A bit confussed as they seem to have changed the name of the above 2 Raddisson hotels..... Can anyone shed any light on this?
It goes like this....

Old hotel = Radisson SAS Hotel Golden Resort

Old Hotel (renamed)= Radisson SAS

New Hotel (across the road) = Hotel Golden Resort

Hope that helps
8)
:D Hi all
If anyone is interested in a review of the radisson sas golden resort in sharm el sheikh egypt, myself, husband and son went there in december 2004 .
hey there,

thinking of booking up for 1st June for 14 days, or alternatively Dominican, I have a few questions if you could be so kind.

Basically, I expect I'll probably spend most of the time onsite as we want to relax, and I want to snorkel (maybe I'll book a scuba padi course too - is there an onsite centre?)

Now in the caribbean, you get pretty much most drinks that you want as part of the AI package, bears, cocktails, mixers and soft drinks.

I hear that the AI in egypt is somewhat more limited tho, and that have to pay for a lot of drinks.

I'm not fussed where I drink local vodka or whether I'm drinking smirnoff for example as they generally all taste the same to me :), but does that mean vodka and coke, or rum and coke etc would have to be paid for? Are cocktails extra too?

Likewise, what time do they stop serving free drinks?

Also, for soft drinks, to be honest I'll probably end up drinking more soft drinks than alcohol...is there much choice, and again are they all free? ( to get from the beach bar too not having to trek back inside). Same with water from there? I want to drink like a fish, but stay sober and be at one with my snorkel :)
Lastly, I hear there is some 'boudoir tent" (sorry if it's spelt wrong - late night -eyes drooping) for night entertainment, with the pipes and such.....is that part of the AI package the drink in there too or another way to get more money from you?

many regards,
Tuck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.