Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
wow thanks for the info, i'm sure everyone on here is glad to know!

in other news,man invents the internet :rofl
I arrive on the 8th. Can always rely on Tpebop to cast a "downer" on things!
I know, seems like one of those people that's never happy unless ruining it for someone. Even if it does rain(which it has done this week for at least the last 10 years as i remember) it's going to be warm in the day so who cares,never rains for long anyway

:tup
I've been coming to Rhodes in May and October for 26 years and have seen all sorts of weather. I'm staying with friends so am not weather-dependant anyway.Hope other people going on the same date won't be too down at the news---the rain in Rhodes knows when to stop-----usually!!! ;)
I've just been chatting to a friend in Lindos and there is rain forecast for Sunday but he said it's supposed to be just one day. I'm sure you'll have a great time Anne, as will anybody else heading out to Rhodes this weekend :)
It's autumn in Greece as well as here, I always allow for a day and half of rain in October [this includes Cyprus] but been lucky up to now, although we have had overnight rain [bright and hot by 10 am] we have only lost 1 day in 10 yrs

wizard
Wizard how was Kos,did you get a massive storm one night while you were there?

Did you get to Nysiros at all,great little trip that,all those people crammed into the little busses,and the smell of the sulphur is something nothing can prepare you for,but a lovely place and what a photo opportunity!
OT.....
yes we made it to Nysiros but didn't go onto the crater floor [ too much sulphur we waited for the others who did] what a fantastic [but not cheap] little island as for the storms NO where we were it passed us by did you see my sunrise shot in this thread, we had to stay a few extra hrs due to the air traffic controllers strike but the hotel and locals could not do enough for us

wiz

{sorry this is off topic to the main thread]
OT?

So what man,it's a discussion forum,you chaps should lighten up :rofl

Glad you had a good time though over on mini-rodos :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.