General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I think anywhere in the Med could be dodgy in February. How about the Red Sea area or Egypt? Is that too far to fly?

Bridd
Yes, Red Sea/Egypt would be fine, I think it's within 5 hours from Gatwick isn't it? Any recommendations?
Hi Retsina :wave

I was looking at http://www.atlantishotels.com and found that they own a hotel called Magic Life Trendorado, Fuerteventura.

This is a 4* AI in Corralijo (sorry, I've forgotten how to spell it :oops:) and the weather should be good at that time of year.

It looks a lovey hotel, although I haven't come across it via another site.

I'm interested myself for next year, so if you do find any information, please let me know :wink:
Carol :sun
Hiya try Agadir, Morocco. Caribbean village/agador/occidental. We've just been this february, last july and the new yaer before that. We're also planning going back next feb. Its fab.

xxx
LTI Grand Azure - in Sharm is excellent value!! It is 5* but the prices are resonable....

Or Tropicana Grand Oasis - it's sister hotel.... Really nie too - been to both but prefer the beach at the azure...

Kind Regards
Hi

I recommend the Occidental Agadir Morocco, - 10 of us went for New Year 2 years ago. The weather was hot during the day but it did get a little chilly in the evenings, just needed a cardi.

Me and my now husband got engaged in Egypt in Feb 2004 and the weather was fab - came home with a lovely tan. We stayed at the Grand Siva in Hurgahda (!! sorry not sure of spelling ) We booked it through First Choice. It's a good all inclusive for a weeks break in the sun.

Hope this helps.
Hi.

I can recommend the Hilton Sharks Bay, Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt. We're going for our 2nd time in July and can't wait!!!. This is an all inclusive resort with a fantastic reef off the hotel beach for excellent snorkelling opportunities.
Cost for 1 week should be around £750 for 2 sharing all inclusive.

HTH

Tills.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.