Other Destinations Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in other destinations. Inc Brazil, Australia, New Zealand.
Hi Paul
Welcome to Ht! You may also want to ask here.
It is from our Other Destinations forum here where you can find the Brazil thread as a "sticky" at the top of the page.
Hi Fiona,

Thanks for the welcome. Very intresting and informative site.

Just had some friends come back from Grenada, they said it was one of the best holidays they have been on.
I will try find out more info for you about where they stayed.

Paul
Hi eveyone!

My husband and I have booked a 2 week holiday in June 2006 at the RENAISSANCE COSTA DO SAUIPE resort. Unfortunately I cannot find much information about this resort or area on the net. Has anyone been here or does anyone please have any info on the area.

We would also like to travel to Rio for a night or 2 - how would we do this? Is it best to organise it ourselves or can we book through our tour operator? What about trips to the Amazon?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi sat123 ana welcome to HT!

You may get a better response if you post in our Brazil topic in the Other Destinations forum HERE

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.