Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Resorthopps
4 Posts
It wasn't Hoppa that left you stranded. Hoppa use hundreds of different companies to provide transfers. It's whichever one that should have provided your transfer you need to be warning about using.
As said Hoppa use 3rd parties. I have used Hoppa before but earlier this year I heard some poor reviews about a company they were using in Gran Canaria, so I cancelled my transfer and booked a private taxi through Firsf Choice.

I my opinion no one should travel and be unable to access funds in an emergency.
We are aware of that but at the end of the day recourse is to the company who takes the booking and makes the profit. However to update they have now been in touch and whilst can't undo the upset have acted with integrity and provided a full refund as well as reprimanding the agent and offered free transfers for our next holiday so full credit to them for that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.