Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
you can gate crash this thread and countdown to next year :rofl
But only if you promise to tell us how this years one went!! ;)
ive never been to rhodes before but going in august, really cant wait.... 71 days :cheers
Pefkos will be good. Remember to go into Lindos as well- especially for an evening. :) ( but leave your high heels behind)
We are going to Afandou July 23rd for 2 weeks!
:welcome to HT!
Is this your first time to Rhodes?
Hi! Yes this is my first time in rhodes, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not really one for sun sand and sea holidays but rhodes looks like it has much more than that to offer :-)
It does have a big beach :)
Rhodes town is worth visiting. The old medieval town is fascinating. Lindos is an absolute must do :)
Any questions about Rhodes just ask. Start your own thread and ask away :)
Third tent down for a fruit salad to die for. (You'll see what I mean when you visit the beach. ;) )

Editing, I just realised where Afondou is! I was thinking of Tsambiki Beach whiich is the next one down and a bit of a walk off the main bus route. Still well worth a visit.
Will definitely give tsambiki beach a visit I've read that it's a lovely beach. I have been doing my homework regarding places to visit, restaurants the usual stuff.
If you do rent a car for a couple of days, you can drive right round the island in one day. My tip would be to go anti-clockwise and you can visit all the beaches and sights around without the hazard of turning across the flow of traffic. Places like Monolithos and Prasonissi are well worth a visit and travelling by bus isn't easy to those places.
I will be in rhodes for 2 weeks next year..
Can I gate crash with a 2015 holiday? I am going to Faliraki in October 2015.
We're off to Kokini Hani for a week from 8th July THIS year!!

ATB,J.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.