Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Rhodes
6 Posts
You obviously got Rhodes airport on a good day. On the return there are usually massive queues at the airport. This year like last year we queued for over an hour just to check in after also queuing for the xray machine.

Faliraki has always been dead during the day im my experience, everyone is either at the beach, the hotel or on a trip somewhere. Much livelier at night although not so much in bar street
Glad you enjoyed it so much i've holidayed, worked and lived on the island and love it :kiss !
Been visiting for 13 years now and have many favourite places and good friends there. I'm glad you didn't find the airport too bad, they are doing alot to improve it but unfortunately it still has more bad days than good :roll: .
Marcus - tell me a Greek airport that doesn't! :roll:
the new part of the airport is due to open next May, this will apparrently eliminate all problems at the airport and it wont matter which day you travel!

This is the theory anyway, I can t wait to see if they can pull it off!
I love Rhodes too, and like any greek island the airport is part of the fun of the holiday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.