I booked my holiday in July 2011 with first choice AI to Club de Sol, Majorca. 2 adults & 1 child, 2 weeks at end of June from Aberdeen. Option at time was to book a studio for 2-3 or 1 bed apartment which cost more 2-4. At that time I booked the cheaper, the studio. A few weeks ago I decided to change to booking to a 1 bed apartment and pay more for larger/spacious accomodation. It was amended at a cost of £180 more. My final balance was due and paid in full £2200 with free kids place. On checking the same accomodation dates etc the option is now add £291 for a studio or 'deduct' £291 for the 1 bed apartment. How can a room type suddenly change price so much. I was charged more for going to bigger room but now it was cost 300 pound less.

First choice have said price increase and decrease and they dont come and ask for more if holiday now cost more.

As an optional room selection and upgrade option I am most annoyed. We get ripped off as it is flying from Aberdeen with huge flight supplements. :que