Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
That is dreadful- so they didn't offer even a discount on another cruise? What about your insurance- no cover for trips booked?
This sounds awful but also a little 'odd' Whilst overbooking can happen, to wait until just before you were due to sail sounds very strange. I would have thought they would have know sooner than that whether they could accommodate you or not. When did you book? Did you have any communication with Royal Caribbean or was it all through the travel agent. How did you check in? We always check in online so that the bulk of the paperwork is done before we arrive at the cruise terminal.

You should have been offered either a full refund of your lost cruise including any shore excursions (assuming these were booked through the ship) or the possibility of another cruise at a similar value to your original one and possibly a nice discount off your next cruise with them as a gesture of goodwill.

Go back to your travel agent and demand answers and please let us know what happens.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.