Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: russians
45 Posts
Having done a little more research I am 99.9% certain the Shack was SEA PARADISE, they have one on the beach and one by the car park next to the little bridge.
100% Sea Paradise. was there a few weeks ago.
I have to say that the Russians vastly outnumbered the British during our stay and we didn't see one bad incident. The ones at the shack we used were quiet, very chatty to the shack folk and spent a small fortune eating there. I don't know where they put it all! Have to say though that I would definitely avoid an AI hotel they use as there are so many bad reviews.
Update on our trip this year.

Lots more Russians and they do seem to like a drink or two.

Have to say the females are quite pleasant to look at.

Saw a few funny if strange things. We were sat on our sunbeds at Glens Corners deck and watched a couple very obvious they were Russian and those that have been will know exactly what I mean. Anyway I digress, they were walking off the beach and in the middle of the path this guy just decided he needed to urinate. So he did right there in full view af anyone. His girlfriend/wife/companion just stopped a few yards ahead and waited patiently for him to finish.

It does indeed take all kinds.

Our Russian friends need a few years I think to learn how to travel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.