Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Now that seats are allocated , I assume the seat scrum is not such a problem , but with the first 90 bags only guaranteed to be on board an aircraft that can carry 189 passengers has the seat scrum now become a hand luggage guaranteed scrum instead ?? " gotta be first to keep my bag !! "
andy66 wrote:
Now that seats are allocated , I assume the seat scrum is not such a problem , but with the first 90 bags only guaranteed to be on board an aircraft that can carry 189 passengers has the seat scrum now become a hand luggage guaranteed scrum instead ?? " gotta be first to keep my bag !! "

I'm quite happy to let them take it off me at the check in desk now you are allowed a small bag too.
robertk wrote:
andy66 wrote:

I'm quite happy to let them take it off me at the check in desk now you are allowed a small bag too.

They gate check them, not at the check in desk. It depends on whereabouts in the boarding queue you are, and how full the flight is.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.