Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sad to Say
20 Posts
Sorry to hear about your other half, hope she makes a full recovery soon
Sorry to hear about Audrey. Best wishes for a full recovery- plan a good holiday for when she gets better. It can be something to look forward to.
Hi Toonman,

Best wishes to Audrey. Hopefully, you'll both enjoy & benefit from a holiday next year.

Many regards,

Baldur
Thank you John for your kind wishes. I'll be happy enough to have back from hospital.

:sun2 Toonman
Sorry to hear about Audrey being so ill my best wishes for a speedy recovery to her and hope you will both enjoy a holiday in Bulgaria next yearToonman june52
Hi Toonman,
Our sincere wishes to Audrey, she looked a picture of Health when we all met up in Albena in September. God Bless you both. Tonyt and Zoe.
Most sorry to hear that Toonman, hope everything turns out OK.

Peter
Sorry to hear the news, hope all goes well and the chance for a holiday comes up sooner rather than later.

Nels
Toonman

Sorry to hear about Audrey. I wish her a speedy recovery and that you will be able to resume your beloved holidays asap.

kath x
Sorry to here about your good wife and am sure everyone on this forumn wishes her a speedy recovery. Hope you will get back to SB next year as you have answered many a question for many people.

Tom and Mandy
Best wishes to Audrey for a fast recovery.

Hope you get back over soon Toonman

Liz
So sorry to hear about Audrey. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

luci :wave
Hi Toonman, sorry to hear this but all my best wishes from my heart :tup
Tanny from Belgium
wow sorry to hear that toonman,the missus and i were both looking forward to meeting you both,i was looking forward to giving you directions to all the away games in the championship cos only one of us is gannin doon and thats the toon,
but theres more important things in life like the ones we love
hope she makes a full and speedy recovery bulgaria will still be there long after we are all gone,so look forward to your next one and i will of course have a few for you both
cheers
happy :tup
Hi Toonman

I echo what the others say and hope your wife is feeling better soon.

I have only started researching my Bulgaria trip and your inputs have been most helpful, both on here and over on tripadvisor (presumably you are toonman over there too!).

Anyway best wishes to your wife and hope she's on the mend as soon as possible.
Hi Everyone, Many thanks for everyone's kind wishes.
Audrey has started to improve greatly since being in hospital but how about this. She was in theatre on Wednesday for an operation when surgeon stopped it right at the last minute due to there being no nurses for post operative care. !!!! And Gordon Brown keeps telling us the NHS is superb under his government. She now has to wait a further 3 weeks before they can operate. :que
Lesley, yes it is me on tripadvisor and thanks for the compliments.

:sun2 Toonman
Hi toonman 2 Nothing surprises me about the NHS, our middle daughter left a nursing course last year (she was half way through) because she could not take the way the patients were messed around and a few other things also, it is all about meeting targets and paper work now, she did a placement in a children's hospice and her report was glowing but they are not interested in people who care now. Sorry to sound so bitter but the NHS needs nurses like her, however if you spend too much time with a patient you are reprimanded now. Glad to hear the Audrey is brighter anyway.
I'm glad to hear Audrey is doing better. Sad to say that I'm not surprised about the operation delay.
All the best to your missus Toonman, I hope she gets better soon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.