Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Is it safe??
5 Posts
Hi Geminiangel.

In answer to your questions.

1. Is it safe cant give you an answer to that other than to say we have never heard any single parent say they had any bother.

2. the best place to go is really down to personal choice whether sunny beach /golden sands or some of the other resorts.

3. All inclusive is not really worth bothering about as yes it is very cheap to eat out, but remember if hotels dont go below 3 star and if poss stick to 3star + or above .

4> yes the beaches are as good as they look.

Give Bulgaria a try i'm sure you will love it dont be afraid to ask questions anyone on here will try to give you honest answers.
Mondeo has beaten me to it. My reply was going to be identical to his.

Peter
Hiya!

I went to Sunny Beach in June this year with my daughter and my young sister and we had a great time. So much so that we are returning next friday but 2 single parents with kids in tow!!!
The place is amazing and we were made to feel extremely welcomed.
I never once felt unsafe and we did venture out most nights with my 9yr old daughter.
If you do decide to go to Bulgaria then i'm sure you will meet some great people and experiance a wonderful country.
Thanks for all your comments, looks like im off to book my hols later!!!...

:lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.