Holiday Truths Gallery

For over 24 years holidaytruths.co.uk has been the chosen destination of the savvy UK holiday maker looking for up to date travel information and advice.
Great pictures Frank - the Sensimar gets some decent press on the internet in Cape Verde - looked a good trip..
Well I just spent an hour writing a review, which got into trouble when i used that list button, things got out of step. I used the back button which was FATAL. "document expired" everything deleted. I give up.
Sorry your having problems Frank - not heard of this before..

Lance
After losing a long report years ago I now will write a report on Word and then copy it.
Well I did eventually write that review of the hotel. You'll find it here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cape-verde/sal/sensimar-cabo-verde/
Actually just been reading it. Sounded great! Would you go back?
I would go back to this hotel, yes but I wouldn't go back to Sal any time soon. This was not my first visit to Sal. Last time about five years ago I stayed at the Riu Garopa ( it has since changed its name to the Riu Palace). There isn't a vast amount of 'touristy' things to do on Sal, it hasn't developed any tourist attractions yet, and one can see the best of Sal in one single tour of the island. It has some natural attractions, like the mirage and the salt flats with the Dead Sea experience plus some geographical anomalies worth seeing. We did that last time, so have seen it all. We love Catamaran and/or sea trips so that was all we did this time, staying in the hotel the rest of the week. We really wanted guaranteed February sunshine, not too long a flight, some luxury and pampering and a chilled out week. This hotel ticks all those boxes, but one week is plenty on Sal.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.