General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Sanji
259 Posts
I did wonder if she was ok as I rang her the other week to see how she was doing &, unusually, there wasn't an answer. I've sent her a text.

Let's hope they can help her symptoms ASAP :tup
poor sanji. I hope she feels better soon and that they can control it.
BB - I have not seen her about for some time, please pass on my best wishes to her and hope she recovers quickly :(
well I did wonder why her posts suddenly stopped !!!! hope she has a fast recovery and please send all our love when you next speak to her..
:tup thank you all for your replies...I'll be speaking to Shirley tomorrow and make sure I send all your best wishes onto her. x
I was so sorry to hear about this and do hope they can avoid major surgery. Please do give her my love and all good wishes.
Thank you for letting us all know Pam, even though it is bad news, it would be good if you could pass on our best wishes for a speedy recovery to her.

Doe
I do hope Sanji is ok. Please send my love and tell her I'm thinking of her.
Hope Sanji is ok, please pass on my best wishes.
Please send on my best wishes , very sorrry to here of her illness and looking foward to her return to the forum in the future
I'd noticed a lack of posts!

Get well soon Sangi!

( she's probably videoing the hospital food to do a review! :D )
add my best wishes too when you speak to her
Hopefully she will respond to treatment and be back shortly.
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Sanji... missing you already here
Sanji rang me earlier and, despite being in pain during the night with severe heartburn, she was feeling better. She's hoping to be allowed home soon, after they've done a few more tests & until they decide between themselves what's the best course of action.

I passed on everyone's best wishes and she was chuffed that you were all thinking of her and wishing her well :tup
Thanks for the update Glynis. I'm sure we all hope they find the best way to treat it and she gets home soon.
I've spoken to Sanji tonight. After two weeks in the hospital having been told NO wifi...she discovered she could get 30minutes in 24 hrs downstairs in Costa Coffee :duh - but obviously by time she gets logged on etc it only gives her about 20minutes to play catch up and get her emails.

She was very humbled by all the posts on here....but had to :rofl when I read her out Rennie's
I'd noticed a lack of posts!

Get well soon Sangi!

( she's probably videoing the hospital food to do a review! :D )

:D

She's very tired, fed up and depressed - 4 admissions last night and lights were still on at 1 this morning!

Drs. pleased that she's not 'backing up' into small intestine and she asked me to pass this on:

'HT'ers probably thought I was full of poo - well I am...three weeks worth!!!' :rofl so, no..she hasn't lost her sense of humour!

They are putting her on long term steroids - hoping to stabilise her and send her home...THEN when inflammation has gone down they'll get her back in and it'll be camera jobbie (you never know..Sanji might get them to take a video of it to put on here! LOL )

I'll be speaking to her tomorrow so either me or Glynis will update you then. xxxx
I think it would take more than a spell in hospital to make our Sanji loose her sense of humour bless her. Although I've sent her an e-mail I wasn't expecting a reply and think it is probably best if you and Glynis can keep us up to date and remind her that we are all thinking of her and wishing her well, xx
Thank you :thanks for letting us know how she is getting on Glynis and Pam I'm sure she appreciated you getting in touch. Pleased to hear she hasn't lost her sense of humour although it sounds like she is having a tough time of it. :(. But on the plus side if she can make it down to costa hopefully she is on the mend.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.