Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
santa ponsa
6 Posts
Went there the same time about 4 years ago,found the resort quiet and with a lot of bars closed/quiet/dead - still places to go in for the night but we got the local bus into Magaluf for more choice.
thanks for info spike,we have never been santa ponsa at this time of year.
I have just got back from Santa Ponsa today and the bars along the prom were all locked up by 11 pm. Not many people around at night xept the area up the hill. Had a fab time though. CBG
HI, me and the family just back today from a great week in Santa Ponsa. It was quieter than in high season but there were still plenty of people about AND all the restaurants, cafes and bars were open.
The lively bars are all up the IRISH St, and we found that 'The Square' area was very quiet in the day but livelier at night with shows, tribute bands etc each night, and some good bars on the way up the 'hill'.
The main prom/sea front was v. quite after 10.30-11 at night, as it is mainly cafes, shops etc that closed early, and only a few bars.
It was our first time to SP and as we had our daughter/partner and their 16 month old son with us, we all really liked SP as it is a real 'family' resort, with a lovely beach and very clean.
And remember it is only 10 mins (8 Euro) in a taxi to Magaluf or Palma Nova, if you want that type of thing!!!

Ray
try this for any help

http://www.santaponcascene.com

or it might be .co.uk
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.