Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
yes and yes :tup
the drunken duck pub is a good place to start for drink and food.
there are also plenty of bars in the street beside the papi hotel in malgrat - a reasonable 20 minute stroll along the main road - and the eureka bar is one of the best.
there are plenty of restaurants in the area, more in malgrat than Santa Susanna.

i dont know of anyone else going to SS or that hotel that week, though i am in the area the week after,so maybe you will be on your own :rofl
cheers jim, heard off the Drunken Duck and will have a look for the Eureka :cheers
I went to that hotel way back in 1976 when we had the heatwave back here in blighty our very first holiday abroad thought it was the bee's knee's had a great time bet it's changed somewhat now dont think we'd know the place.
hello bill
been to SS a few time aug/sept and oct now, can only agree with jim, drunken duck then onto the drunken duckling, you should have a good night, good eatery in malgrat called di angelos, the ship or el ship is now more of a eatery than a pub, we were there last year and it was very lively along the stretch, hotels do have entertainment on also,if you go into drunken duck tell phil, everton jim says hola
have a good trip :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.