Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
santa susanna
6 Posts
We just popped in for the afternoon and there certainly seemed enough shops to me.

Click Here for our resort reports for this area.
hiya, stayed there in 2006,,,,,,,,,where about are you stopping,,,, there are a couple of largish supermarkets selling all sorts, and at the rear of the resort a massive supermarket like an asda, or tesco, selling everything, even sofas,,,,,, reasonable too, carrefore,,,,i think, names slipped me mind,,,
its one great long strip of road going with all sorts of junk shops hotels and restraunts,
Thats great, thanks for your help, dont need to worry as much now. We're staying in aqua hotel aquamarina.
http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Hotel_Map-104-Aquamarina.html

hope this is ok to post,,,,,click on satellite,,,,, see your hotel , the red push pin thing?? to the right is a zig zag hotel,,,, that was ours,,, now right behind yours over the fields behind yours is a white building,next to that is a grey one, with a car park, thats the carrefore super market,,,,, its about a 10 min walk,,,,,,,, but there are plenty just along the front to the right of your hotel,,,,,or left facing the sea,,,
have a nice trip,,,,,,
Thats great hilda, thanks very much. Hopefully will be easier to find now i know where to look. I'm sure i will have a fab trip :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.