Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Santa Susanna
37 Posts
the amarragua in Malgrat de mar and the santa sussana is definately two seperate hotels i have seen them both and just home from the santa sussanna see my report under the reviews section
is the nightlife good for single blokes and are there any good rnb clubs.
Went to the Montagut in June. Lovely hotel.There are plenty places for single blokes to go to, but Lloret is much livelier
Any ATM's in Santa Susannah and if so, where?

Thanks
The ones I used were just along near the Aquamarina hotel right on the on the opposite side of the road from the Royal Sun, I think it was called.
dont know about the nightlife we went out for a walk then back to the hotel entertainment.
there was an atm at the big supermarket next door to our hotel but i think there are a few in malgret also
Thanks Jade. gramgil, which hotel were you staying in?
we were staying at the santa Sussanna resort hotel about 10 min walk from the centre but coutesy bus or road train takes you if you dont want to walk
going to santa susana end of april with group of women all in our 40,s.can anyone tell us what this resort is like.thanks
Hi kazandchaz
I found some info here for you.
Hi,

I was in Malgrat last year and along the road opposite the railway line there were several hotels with entertainment (bands, shows etc) outside by the pools. I'm going back this year and remember the best hotels where were Malgrat met Santa Susanna but I can't remember the name of them. I would prefer to stay in one of these hotels as we have a small child, and I remember last year seeing a few families watching the shows from their balconies - which I would like to do.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen.
alhambra, reymar, montagut and royal sun spring to mind in that area, but dont think any of those had the night time outside shows.
i know the hotels you mean, but as i dont normally stay at that end of resort i blowed if i can remember the names. i keep saying we must write these hotels down, but never did.
personally i'd rather be near the entertainment than right on top of it , as then on the nights i did not want it, its not forced on me.
jimd-f thanks for the reply. I thought the same thing as you last year about writing the names down, but never got round to it. I just used to stop at the hotels with all the crowds outside to see if they had any seats left. If they did we go in and watch the shows. :)
that is the best part for entertainment where they both meet, we was in the aquamarina we could watch the entertainment from our balcony next door at the florida park, they had shows on each night outside so lots watched from the balconies, the florida park seemed a nice hotel a lot came from other hotels to watch the acts, as it was hot and outside it was ideal
hello all , i'm new on here.the wife 3 kids and i are going to santa susanna sept 07 with ferris, we've been to salou a few times and had a great time but felt like a change,staying in the thalassa apts,i'd be most greatful for any info on the resort,places to go ,eat and drink etc etc etc ,cheers in advance
The apartments are right on the beach, which is rather course sand or shingle, the sea shelves rather quickly so be careful with the little ones. Not sure of bars or restaurants close by but there are hotels you can use for entertainment and drink. Walk into Malgrat and you have a really good choice of bars Rovers Return , Robin hood , which are good for family entertainment , also by the hotel Riviera there is a burger king . Personally i love Malgrat / Santa Susanna and always find something to keep us going .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.