Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
When you get off the launch you are straight into the old town. From the harbour side you can cathc the little road train that goes round the town, or do a similar circuit in a horse and carriage. If you head into the old town and have a good wander round the narrow alleyways- just remember most of the shops close for a few hours in the afternoon.
There is a small aquarium, but the best thing is to go up onto the old town walls and wander round, find a lovely little bar and watch the world go by.
If you want time on the beach when you get to the harbour follow the coast round past the marina- its about a 15 minute walk
Thanks for that, I am going in 6weeks can't wait!!
Its now 3 weeks away any more suggestions please?
If you have the time take the trip out to Neptunes Grotto on one of the boats going out there. You pay for the boat on the quayside, then you will pay for entry to the caves when you get there. They really are something and the tour guide was very good too- although mooring up against the sheer cliffs is quite an experience
Hi again

How far is the beach from the Harbour/Port? We have heard the beaches are a must see!
Only 9 more sleeps and counting!

Thanks for all your help Liz.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.