Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
This old thread may be of interest to you. Dazbo who posted, and who is moderator of the Turkey forum here on HT is on holiday at the moment however.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/diving-icmeler-t135946.html

Hope this helps :tup
kforsterputney,

Welcome onboard :tup
As Glynis mentioned, I've been away diving myself for the last 2 weeks, literally just got back from the airport! I'm off to Icmeler myself later this year and it seems like European Sea Sports, formerly European dive Centre no longer operate as I normally dive with them too. I did my rescue diver course with them 11 years ago (showing my age now!). there's plenty of other diver operators in the area though if you want information on them.

Darren
Hi,

We're off to the alvaro in icmeler on 24th may. Not long now. Excited.com.

Anyway, my hubby has his advanced open water. Been looking on google for dives schools in icmeler. I don't seem to be having much luck. Can you recommend any? Preferably one that does boat dives and takes non divers onboard

I've seen aquaholics but they seem to be miles away, although they say they're only 30 minutes from marmaris

Cheers

Joules
joules1979,

Have a look at;

Aquaholics
Divers Delight

Most do pick-ups from hotels.

Darren
european seasports shut down a few years ago.

some of the instructors are now working at Aquaholics
(taylan,kelly, and i think joe is there now)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.