Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Try Global Holidays .com they have some great deals

Peterji
thanx peterji will look global holidays up a.s.a.p.
Hello sleep r us - I will be off out next week and we are looking for accomodation for 2006 as well, so if i see anywhere i will report on my return ( don't want to spend all 2 weeks looking round hotels).Will check out 'sea breeze' for you.
hiya Spike.
Hope you have a great time,in fact i know you will. Look forward to your report when you get back. 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
just spent a week in the sea breeze, 1,500 rupees per night, fantastic hotel, i stayed in room 3 very cool. they have air con, fan, fridge, sky tv. and a fantastic pool bar, run by a good friend. i can also recomend other places to visit
hi Martin. Welcome to HT!
Hiya martin.
Glad you had a good time,pleased that some one has stayed there could you put your report on the hotel reviews.
I visited the place in dec 2005 and they quoted me 2000rps a night that was for 2006 .Did you d.i.y. on this holiday ?>
yes i did it myself, there are cheaper hotels, think ruffles is 1,100 a night
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.