Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
1) Toilet and washing facilities vary greatly from horrendous to fantastic (Bonos shack)
2) Never seen any CCTV and have been going for 15 years, could be wrong though!
3) Only some shacks are charging for sunbeds. If they charge move on to another. Bonos charges but I accept that in view of the good toilet/shower facilities.
4) Sounds about right but can vary with some.
There was a report in last years newspapers regarding the provision of toilets and CCTV being compulsory for this season, but I haven't seen any further reports except to read of a CCTV tower at Calangute.

I think that any shack charging 130rps for a Kingfisher would have plenty of empty sunbeds!

Bonos charge (last season) 50rps each for sunbeds but as said in previous post , well worth it in view of the good toilets, I can't imagine that those with poor toilet facilities will be able to justify this charge as people will simply go elsewhere..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.