Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
If you contact me I will try to help you. 0777 311 5217
Hi I am also experiencing problems with Love Holidays as is thousands of other people no doubt.
I booked a holiday last January with LH, initially all good and fairly cheap but that's all, it took 4 months with countless e mails and telephone calls at a significant cost to me to book simple transfers and an extra hold bag. Two days before departure we did not receive boarding passes, again a whole day on phone trying to get through, on the day of departure still no boarding passes so had to wing it with book in desk as had details of the booking and all the correspondence on my phone luckily the agent felt sorry for us. Since returning last May have tried several avenues including contacting head of customer services and the ceo who are just as useless and unprofessional as the customer service team that they employ, how can they get the fundamental basics of customer service so wrong, simply once they have your money they will not help you or answer the phone (anything from 30 to 120 minutes). If anything goes wrong they will advise they are only the agent and will not help you. You don't have to look very far to see a lot of negative reviews regarding such poor customer service something which they do not take very seriously, check out trust pilot reviews and seriously think before booking with these, you have been warned! I also tried the social media route but after a couple of days they just block you and delete any negative posts. I have contacted ABTA who have advised they will investigate their conduct but I doubt much will happen. On the upside I have told just about everyone I know to pass on how bad they are to their friends and family and I know 3 people who were going to use them for their Christmas holiday but have now booked elsewhere, so just knowing that makes me feel better. I wont stop until LH are put out of business. Anyone else who is experiencing issues with LH please get in touch.
After you left us waiting for a booked individual Taxi to and from the airport never showed up ans after emails from you telling us you would pick us up..we paid 100 euros out of our own money ,which you never repaid..i would rather die than book with you again..and reading you recent review03/04/16 not much has changed in 12 months..look at you reply!!!..Reply from loveholidays.com Published 13 hours ago Hi Karen,

I am really sorry to hear you had problems with your transfer whilst you were away.

I hope that you still had a lovely holiday.

Please email us at socialteam@loveholidays.com and we can look into the issues you had with your transfer?
THIS IS A PI$$ POOR COMPANY DONT BOOK WITH THEM EVER EVER !!! IM GOING TO POST THIS EVERY DAY !!!!Tim casey27 ashfields grangest52rw
Unfortunately the internet is littered with poor reviews on Love Holidays so it seems as though you are part of a bigger movement.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.