Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Sharm
5 Posts
Have a look at hilton sharm waterfalls. We stayed there a few years back and it was fabulous!
Marlou wrote:
Have a look at hilton sharm waterfalls. We stayed there a few years back and it was fabulous!

You have to pay extra for International drinks at HSB and Waterfalls as you do at all hotels I have stayed in in Sharm (OK only 5 now but BIL has stayed is 5 different and they were the same)

We were in Aqua Blu in November and were pleasantly surprised how Egyptian spirits have improved recently only the Tequila tasted like petrol as it should and the Gin and Whiskies have really improved
Hi,
I would recommend the Sensatori Egypt this is a fab hotel and does offer international brand drinks.
Worth a look for it on the holiday hypermarket as they do have some fab discounts. :)
A few of the hotels have stopped serving international drinks as part of their AI package, a friend is not long back and he had been at ?? (I will find out hotel) earlier in the year and they were serving International brands however on his recent return it was all local brand drinks, probably due to the economic situation.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.