America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
i lived in new york state (greenwich village) and used to shoot most days in a range most hand weapons including MP5 sub and others, you will need you passport and will have to do a profficeny test first (if you fail the test you will need to pay for a lesson) which is very basic with a 22 revolver mostly saftey awarness loading unloading etc.
exact prices i cant remember but there was no charge for weapons only ammo but $100 (7 years ago) used to get me half a day blasting away with allsorts but if you are not used to loading semi and full automatic magazines top tip is to take some good CLOTH PLASTERS to protect your finger/thumb tips after a few hours they tend to markup a lot and blister.
They would have competion and pin shooting most weekends which they are happy to let you join in (not so happy when you win however lol)
I got the range details from the good old yellow pages there of which there were many available but call them first to check details and criteria to shoot etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.