America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
Hello,

We are going to Orlando this week :) Have been before & stay at the Quality inn international whichs at stop number 15 on the I Ride Trolley.. We like this hotel as price is very reasonable, love the location & there are many restaurants etc within easy walking distance..
Prime outlets is at the one end of international drive while the premium outlets are at the other.. Just checking my map & prime outlets aare at stop 1 & premium 41.. Also pointe orlando at stop 24..
If you buy a pass for the trolley i think it is $17 for 14 days & you can use it as much as you like..
You can also use the Lynx bus this will take you to Disney from Sea World if you want to go there for the day or also to the shops etc at Downtown Disney, will also take you to the Florida Mall.. I think a ride on the Lynx bus is $2 each way you can also buy a pass for this.. Depending how much you would use it.. If you want to go to Walmart or Target you can also use this bus to get there.. :)
Thanks for the info. Great advice there.

We haven't been to Orlando for yonks, but we stayed at the Quality Inn International twice and loved the location. The biggest McDonald's in the world is just round the corner.
That's really great and very useful Info , thank you.

I will have to use the I trolley and the lynx bus this time as I am going with a girl friend and not DH so we won't have a car.

I think Premium Outlets now own the outlet up the top of I drive near universal . So there are two premium outlets on I drive now . Shopping and sunshine I cannot wait . I will have a look at the Quality Inn. X
Your welcome :) We walked back from Universal last time over the freeway.. Didnt take too long.. Love Orlando.. Im so excited cant believe we are going this week :)
We just liked the Quality inn as i said above.. To be fair not everyone likes everywhere, your allways going to get someone who is not happy, Lol.. We are stopping there again this time :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.