Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
should i cancel
3 Posts
Well it is very difficult to advise but the best thing to do is read all the reviews and decide what YOU want to do. If you keep with the same company and just change your accomodation you would be charged an amendment fee( approx £30 per person). Would this be better than fretting over something which you should be looking forward to? ( And if you do decide to change- have a look/ask here before moving forward with it! There are always plenty members who can help)
Hi Brownetts,

Just read through the reviews and I understand your worries.

The complex has been built in an area of Sunny Beach that is now being developed with hotels and apartments because they have run out of space nearer the beach !

You could print off the reviews and take them to your TA or send them to your TO if you booked direct. Tell them how worried you are about the location and try bother them into giving you a free amendment to alternative accomodation.

You may have to pay more to be 'central' but it's worth it if it makes you feel happier.

HTH

John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.