Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Sooz72 ... could you turn your Caps Lock off when posting please.

Many thanks
David :wave
Going to Tenerife on 21 November, what is siam waterpark like? would it be better to purchase on internet in uk or when in tenerife, thanks for any help

Paul
Welcome to Holidaytruths, Paul. I have merged your enquiry with our Siam Park Q&As topic, which hopefully may provide you with some useful info while you wait for more feedback.

David :wave
Going to Tenerife on 21 November, what is siam waterpark like? would it be better to purchase on internet in uk or when in tenerife, thanks for any help

Would definitey not recommend buying on the internet (too many rogues about), buy from a reputable excursion shop when you get there & you will avoid the queues at the park.
I was there with family in October, the cost at the gate is 28 Euros for adults, 18 Euros for kids, but if they are under 3 years they are free. There is free Siam Park buses that operate to take you to the park from various locations, check out the Siam Park website you can get more info on there I think. We just got a taxi each time we went, and then there is a taxi rank outside the main gate for home time. The park opens at 10am, we made it there about 10.15 each time and had to queue for about 15mins before getting in. If you are paying by credit card remember and take your passport !!
They close at 6pm but start closing the slides about 5.30pm, one at a time. The cans of juice are very expensive 2.40 euros a can !! So take some with you!!
The place is totally amazing, cannot wait to get back there next year. :tup
Someone had their food and drink taken off them at the entrance, they could pick it up from a locker on the way out.
Rodz
Since we were allinclusive at our hotel, we had lunches made up to take with us, which was inside a brown paper bag. I could not see any signs stating you were not allowed to consume your own food or drink. When we arrived in the park we hired a locker and put our food, money etc in there and just went back and forward to it when we needed food or drink.
We were there the first two weeks in October and went to the park once on the first week, and then again in the 2nd week of our holiday. Maybe some rules have changed since we were there ?!
I hope to go to the park in the next 2 weeks.

I would like a quiet day-which days are the quietiest?

Billyboy.
Think the best day to go to Siam Park would be a Friday as that is the busiest day at the airport, or if you can't manage a Friday, then the next best day would be a Tuesday, as alot of flights come and go on a Tuesday to.
Buy your ticket from your hotel and bypass the first queues, there is no mark up.
Once at Siam go past the ticket booths.
There is a ticket check on the gate, go straight through to there.
We used the bus, arrived at 11 and were in within 3 minutes
Don't go on weekend, that for the locals if they can afford it.
I'm intersted to know if any discounted tickets and/or "multibuy" offers have appeared. We're off to Tenerife over Easter. I also wonder if the water in the Park might be a bit chilly there at that time of year, as we had issue with this at Aqualand.
Only discount I have seen so far is if the selling agent knocks something off their commission, some friends went last week and paid 27 euros instead of 28, big deal.
I can`t see a problem as the water will be kept at the same temperature all year round.
It is impressive.
Rodz
Try looking at a website called tenerifesunshine. They are a company in Tenerife who sell tickets for may excursions on the island. As well as being able to book online they also have offices/shops in Tenerife where you can book when you get there. Like the provious post they do appear to bew around the same price though, but still worth a look for ideas on other excursions too.
the tenerife sunshine website are doing the siam tickets cheaper than on the door. You hve to book through the website and they offer free delivery of tickets :)
We are thinking of doing a quicky trip to Tenerife in May and doing Siam Park before we fly (i.e. in that time you are no longer have a room at the hotel. Just wondered from peoples experience if it is possible to get fully changed and dry there before hitting the hire car for the airport. If so, its a really attractive last day (our flights at 8pm!)
Most definitely mrscopeman, changing rooms situated right next to where you buy locker key.We were there 2 wks ago, simply awesome.Try the tower of power,wow what a rush!! 90 foot near vertical drop into a fish tank.Genious,give it a go & see if you can keep your eyes open when going through fish tank. :tongue :yikes
going to tenerife in august and am so looking forward to the siam park sounds amazing!!
hello everyone.

we are going to tenerife in august with 2 children aged 7 and 4 and were hoping to go to siam water park. i would love to hear from anyone who has already been, are there rides there suitable for both of the children and enough to keep them entertained all day? is it better to book the tickets online before you go? any info would be much appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.