Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Siam Park
3 Posts
This has been in the planning for many years now as many different people owned different parts of land and Euro signs flashed up in their eyes - some held out to get as much as they could even though it was just waste ground.

The original Siam Park was supposed to be in Gran Canaria but when problems with land ownership arose it was decided to build it in Tenerife.

It's fantastic news that finally, the biggest waterpark in Europe in coming to Gran Canaria, and judging by their efforts on Siam Park it looks like the wait is going to be worth it.
I would imagine it will be even better than Tenerife, any small errors or design oversights will be changed and they will have learnt what works and what doesn't in Tenerife and make any requred changes in the new park.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.