Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Silent Noise
4 Posts
Silent Disco is on the top of the hill on the south side of Palolem Beach. I was there two years ago and it was a lot of fun. The headphones are provided with a few channels of music and I think I paid Rs.500 to get in. There was also regular music being played by the bar but not loud ... the highlight was a big fight where a guy punched someone and then every one chased him and he was hopping around the bar jumping from one table to another like a monkey...
hmmm.. Thanks for the post GlobalIndian, although punch ups isn't really selling it to me :) Although I do like the idea of people stood next to each other dancing to different music
Yes, exactly what I was thinking. You will get a varieity of dances depending on the music being listened to. Sounds like an entertaining watch!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.